From: John Topley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 12:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Session Scope ActionForm, ActionErrors and the Back Button

My application has a sequence of pages that submit to a single ActionForm
with
session scope. The problem I have is that if the user clicks the Back button
any
previous ActionErrors are still displayed, even though the form fields may
be
populated with valid values.

Is it possible to specify a session scope ActionForm with request scope
ActionErrors? How can I solve this problem? I really want to keep the
ActionForm
in the session.

I've searched this list but didn't find any solutions.

Thanks in anticipation,

John