Hi All,

        I have the following piece of code in a .jsp

value="modelYear" label="modelYear"/>

        I am getting the error as :

        [No getter method available for property modelYear for bean under name 2002]:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method available for property modelYear for
bean under name 2002
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.OptionsCollectionTag.doStartTag(OptionsCollectionTag.java:273)

My baseVO class has these methods

/**
         * Gets the fieldNo
         * @return Returns a String
         */
        public String getModelYear() {
                return strModelYear;
        }

        /**
         * Sets the strModelYear
         * @param strMdlYr The strModelYear to set
         */
        public void setModelYear(String strMdlYr) {
                this.strModelYear = strMdlYr;
        }

/**
         * Gets the ModelYearList
         * @return Returns an arraylist
         */
        public ArrayList getModelYearList() {
                return ModelYearList;
        }

        /**
         * Sets the ModelYearList
         * @param ModelYearList The ModelYearList to set
         */
        public void setModelYearList(ArrayList listArray) {
                this.ModelYearList = listArray;
        }

        What is the mistake I have done.

Thanks & Regards