I encountered the same requirements. javax.print runs well, but printers
don't recognize PDF files in native. So we generate PostScript files for
printing purpose. Users can download PDF files and can also print files in
PostScript format. It works fine.

Extranet
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 12/04/2003 04:45 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]