-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: John Pitchko
Verzonden: donderdag 4 december 2003 15:16
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Try:

In Search.jsp I want to use this code:

Tomcat however complains:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find bean under name codering

Ben Engbers

Nope,
I tried but without any results.

The only diference I have found with the oriinal code is that Steve users
DynaActionForms and I have used the traditional ActionForm.
Do I have to define a getter/setter for "codering" (something like
getCodering=request.getAttribute("codering");???)

After 15:50 I have to leave and I won't be back before monday do have a nice
weekend (I'll puzzle at home)

Ben