From: Arne Brutschy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 7:42 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: getting the form name

Hello,

I'm trying to subclass the TextTag.java. I need to get the form name
assiciated with this input field. How can I retrieve this? As I
understand it right, the form field gets the name of the form from the
associated actionmapping. But how can I get the form tag, the text tag
is nested in?

Regards,
Arne