From: Tiago Henrique Costa Rodrigues Alves
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 December 2003 23:36
To: Struts Users Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: Struts User Roles

Where can I find Struts Roles documentation?

Tiago Henrique C. R. Alves

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately