Ramadoss,
The HTML spec prevents you from nesting forms. You can
have multiple forms on a page but not one within
another.

You should be able to accomplish your goal with hidden
fields and JavaScript as Ajay has prescribed. You can
then handle it with a DispatchAction

Regards,

Richard

--- Ramadoss Chinnakuzhandai