From: Julia Weaver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 December 2003 09:45
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: how to Remove the cached JSP's?

Martin, thank you very much for the informaion.
I found one of errors about my menu is I have 2
menu.jsp in different directory. I still need work on
other problems...

--- Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> for caching properties on IBM http server:

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/doc/v40/ae/infocenter/w
as/040502.html

> Specifically look  at httpd.conf in the IBM Http
> Server:
> AfpaEnable
> AfpaCache on
> AfpaLogFile "c:/Program Files/IBM HTTP
> Server/logs/afpalog" V-ECLF
> AfpaDynaCacheMax 10
> The above settings enable the Cache Accelerator and
> limit the dynamic cache
> size to 10 Meg. If you use these directive to
> increase the cache size, do
> not make the cache so large that all physical memory
> is consumed. You can
> determine how much memory is available, when all the
> applications are
> running, by using the Windows Task Manager.
>
> Assign no more than 50% of available physical memory
> to the dynamic cache.
> Specifying too large a cache not only decreases the
> performance of other
> applications, but also puts you at risk for
> completely running out of
> memory.
>
> The default configuration does not include the
> AfpaDynaCacheMax directive
> where the cache size is automatically calculated as
> 1/8 of physical memory.
>

> for configuraing cahcing thru WebSphere console try
> and configure the
> dynacache.xml

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/doc/v40/ae/infocenter/w
as/0606001601.html

> usually there is a websphere admin that can help you
> with this..be mindful
> the greater anount of storage allocated the greater
> the capacity that the
> program will cache
>
> let me know..
>
> Martin

%Tomcat_home%\work\Standalone\localhost\%virtualdirectory%
> class
> > > from

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately