You are right even I knew that it was the same problem. But then in that
case if I make redirect = false and if the user refreshes the page then the
request is again submitted.
So, can you throw some light on how to stop the user from re submitting the
same URL.

Alok Garg
Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
( + 91 - 022 - 28290019 Ext. # 1308 )

                      "Navjot Singh"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      dia.net>                 cc:      (bcc: alok.garg/Polaris)

                                               Subject: RE: Error message display in
the case of redirect = true
                      12/09/03 06:02

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

not sure but the logic says that error messages are being stored in the
REQUEST SCOPE and when you set redirect=true, naturally that's a new
request
so you won't get the errors set in earlier request.

anybody else?

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you
are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment
other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in