On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 12:18, Richard Yee wrote:
> Oliver,
> Are you overriding init(ServletConfig config) in your
> init servlet? If so, did you call super.init(config)
> before you tried accessing the ServletContext?

I'm not overriding init(config) but I am overriding init().  I hadn't
been calling super.init() but gave that a shot and no change.  I am able
to access the ServletContext (and the init-ed object) from both my
controlling Action and from a jsp - just not from another servlet.  I
must be missing something simple yet fundamental...

Thanks,
Oliver