You can put a single entry in the bundle

general.error={0}

and use this with all your error messages.

HTH, Ted.

Antony Paul wrote:
Hi,
    I want to display error messages saved in Action class using  saveErrors
without looking at resource bundle. Instead of the key provide message.
Possible ?
    Our app does not need internatilisation support and putting all errors
related to business logic in resource bundle is unnecessary. There will be
lot of entries int it. One have to use searching tools to find the error
message in bundle.

rgds
Antony Paul