See the documentation for the <html:optionsCollection> tag: http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts- html.html#optionsCollection

Basically, your value for the "label" attribute would be "value" (the 'property' of a Map.Entry element in each iteration through the Map) and your value for the ""value" attribute would be "key"

The only other problem is that java.util.HashMap is not ordered, so you can't rely on getting the entrySet in the order in which you put in the elements. In Java 1.4 you can use java.util.LinkedHashMap, or if you need compatibility with earlier versions of Java, you can use commons-collections SequencedHashMap (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/api/org/apache/commons/ collections/SequencedHashMap.html)

Joe