Please stop sending emails marked with High Importance in Outlook?

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Rama, Shreekanth (K.) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 12 December 2003 8:49 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Drop Down - Code and Description

Wit,

        My baseAbstractVO Class has only setter & getter methods.
        The baseAbstractVO.vehicleLineList is an arrayList which contains
code and Description in the form of an temp Object.

        if (rs.getString(1) != null) {

commonVO.setCode(rs.getString(1).trim());
                                        } else {
                                                commonVO.setCode("");
                                        }

                                        if (rs.getString(2) != null) {

commonVO.setDescription(rs.getString(2).trim());
                                        } else {
                                                commonVO.setDescription("");
                                        }
        arrayList.add(commonVO);