From: Craig Tataryn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 10:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OT] Beer

And the only thing good about that Marca Bavaria are the comercials :)

Craig W. Tataryn

>From: "Chappell, Simon P" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [OT] Beer
>Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:26:11 -0600
>
>I don't like Miller's either, and I live closer to Milwaukee than
>Chippewa
>Falls.

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart
Corporation (Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal
prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message immediately.