Hi

Is it possible to reload the servlet without having to
restart the application,
For example i have defined settings for log level in
xml file, and i set them to show only error messages,
suppose if i have to change it to debug, i have to
restart my application, since the applications reads
this log file only once when starting the application.
I would prefer not to read the xml file after 10 sec
or some thing like that to avoid unncessary operation,
but rather force to read it
Any suggestions

Ashish