Hi Khalid:

Thanks for your reply. I just found out some info. If I want to
force to send request upon the hitting back button I can put
following lines in my jsp and it does force back the request to
server.

<% response.setHeader("Expires","0");response.setHeader("Cache-
Control","no-cache");%>

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

Shrihas.