If you've an array of array list as your form property

<form-property name="foo" type="java.util.ArrayList" />

or example

set("foo",int index,"myvalue);

and/or

ArrayList list = new ArrayList();
theForm.set("foo",list);

IMO this is less hassle using action forms not dynaaction forms. If you dont define the size in the form-property tag, you must scope to session.

Cheers Mark