From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 11:16 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: formatting messages

> From: Menke, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Can I format messages with html in my message resources file?
>  I have a
> message that i would certain parts of displayed bold.  Can I do this?

Sure, look at the struts-example webapp, specifically the error
messages:

error.username.required=<li>Username is required</li>
error.username.unique=<li>That username is already in use - please
select another</li>
errors.footer=</ul><hr>
errors.header=<h3><font color="red">Validation Error</font></h3>You must
correct the following error(s) before proceeding:<ul>

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.