Hey I have been reading a lot about threading lately from the JLS and
otherwise.. but my question is what would be an example of a non-threadsafe
action?  Struts manual said that only one instance of an action exists in
the JVM.. and when I run an action each thread creates its own versions of
all the variables within the action correct?  So assuming I'm not accessing
some outside 'global' variable, everything is inherintly threadsafe right?

If anyone can give me an example of what 'not' to do that would help
tremendously.
thanks,
David