One simple question - if my form bean is of the
DynaValidatorForm type in the struts-config.xml and
each propery of the form is specified in the
validation.xml, do I have to call the validate method
in the form bean?  E.g. Do I still have to do the
following in my form bean that extends the ActionForm?

public ActionErrors validate( ActionMapping mapping,
HttpServletRequest request )
{
   if ( getSender() == null || getSender().length() <
1 )
   {
      errors.add( "sender",new ActionError(
"error.sender.required" ) );