Hi,
        The page is correct.
Now to avoid any null values that may cause any problems, I have
Writte following code in my action class..

DynaActionForm  aliasForm = (DynaActionForm)form;
aliasForm.set("buttonSelected","enter");
aliasForm.set("aliasRef", "1234") ;
forward = mapping.findForward("blank");
// Finish with
return forward;

And here is the code that I have in my JSP..

** This works ***
System.err.println("Simple DynaACtionForm test....");
    DynaActionForm form =
(DynaActionForm)request.getAttribute("productAliasForm");
    if(form != null) {
        System.err.println("DYNAACTIONFORM IS IN REQUEST!");
        System.err.println("ALIASREF IS:" + form.get("aliasRef"));
    }

** This does not, and I don't know why... *
                                             property="aliasRef"
size="25"maxlength="25"/>

this above gives me the same exception

[ServletException in:/productAliasMaintenanceBody.jsp] No getter method
for property aliasRef of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN'

but aliasRef is declared in the form bean...
<form-bean name="productAliasForm"
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
                     <form-property name="aliasRef"
type="java.lang.String"/>
                     <form-property name="contactRef"
type="java.lang.String"/>
                     <form-property name="productRef"
type="java.lang.String"/>
                     <form-property
name="buttonSelected"type="java.lang.String"/>
                     <form-property name="statusMessage"
type="java.lang.String"/>
                </form-bean>

any clues ? ;-(