It seems like the field to specify the file path to save the file to was supposed to include the desired file name, not just the directory, that seems to have been the problem ... I think multiple versions of commons-fileupload in my Tomcat classpath were screwing things up, too ...

Hubert Rabago wrote:

Check if the file you're uploading exceeds the limit set in the struts-config
file. I think a blank page is what I got when I did that on my tests.

Hubert

--- Brice Ruth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to follow the example provided by the struts-upload app, but for some reason, the struts-upload app doesn't appear to work! I just dropped the struts-upload.war in my Tomcat's webapps directory, I get the upload.jsp page, but when I submit, I just get a blank page, with no output to it, logs, console, anything ... ?!

Is there a known problem with file uploading in Struts 1.1?

--
Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.