Jacob,

Did anyone ever get back to you on this? Where are you trying to get your
MultiPartRequestWrapper?

In an ActionForm subclass, you can use the method:
getMultipartRequestHandler()

In an Action subclass, you can do pull it from above using:
MultipartRequestWrapper multiWrapper = (MultipartRequestWrapper)
form.getMultipartRequestHandler();

OR, if there is no ActionForm defined for your Action subclass, create a new
type of MultipartRequestHandler such as:

CommonsMultipartRequestHandler cmrh = new CommonsMultipartRequestHandler();
cmrh.setServlet(servlet);
cmrh.handleRequest(request);
HashTable h = cmrh.getFileElements();

I used CommonsMultipartRequestHandler in my example (from an old post) but
any appropriate MultiPartRequestHandler subclass should work.

Just remember 2 things:
a) only one file can be uploaded per file input field - someone tried to
list many files in one upload field and kept seeing Exceptions thrown.

b) if you are not using an ActionForm, there doesn't appear to be a
MultiPartRequestHandler initialized, so create a new one like #2 above.

Regards,
David