the last entry overrides any previous entries. I'm not sure how MessageProperties is implemented, but I always think of a hashmap, where identical entries will override previous ones.

Otávio Augusto wrote:

Hi all

The application.properties file, from which i retrieve my resouce messages, has given me a doubt: is it scanned from the top to the botton or from the botton to the top? the thing is I made a mistake and added three identical messages there (errors.login.ivalid), and it always reads the last message. Maybe it loads the las message that matches the pattern, and overrides the previous ones. Is that right ?

thanks a lot

Otávio Augusto

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.