So to "prevent urls from being entered from the browser" all you have to do is take the keyboard and mouse out the equation.

Nice solution I can see how that would be useful for most folk's.

On 29 Dec 2003, at 19:48, Chappell, Simon P wrote:

Nope. There is no keyboard and no mouse. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 1:41 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Is there a way to prevent urls from being entered from the
browser?

Is like the one in virgin stores where you can ctrl+esc and get the menu/desktop up?

On 29 Dec 2003, at 19:30, Chappell, Simon P wrote:

Oh that's far too clever!

We just used thin-client terminals locked in kiosk mode with I.E.
running in full screen, using touch screens and taking away the
keyboard and mouse. Ha ha ... now try typing in a URL!!! :-)

Simon