Not to be too off-subject....but, why do you have the "Struts Users
Mailing List" named as "usergroup" in your mail client?  Is this the only
"usergroup" that you subscribe to?  I am on at least 15, so I almost
skipped right over your post.

Would you mind changing it to at least "strutsgroup" or something with
"struts" in the name?

Thanks

--
James Mitchell