Any response...???

-----Original Message-----
From: Viral_Thakkar
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 7:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Stateful session bean

Assuming HttpSession is the place where I will store reference of
business delegate; can I store the ValueObject(VO) object also at
HttpSession (session)?

By storing the VO in session, can we achieve the reduction in network
traffic in operations like update, which will take data from screen,
update VO object of session, use this VO only to update the screen and
pass this VO to EJB to update the database. Here we are reducing the
network traffic by not expecting VO back from EJB.

Is this seems logical?

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Viral