So is it a bad design if you have

Action1 -> add CollectionOfObject1 to request
Action2 -> add Object2 request

And then chain them together to produce two request attributes?  I have
some pages which display a list of Object1, and other pages which
require the Collection to populate a select.  So I define action path 1
to be action 1 and forward to the display for the Collection of Object1,
and define action path 2 to be action 1 forward to action 2 forward to
editor page which has a select of collection of object 1, while editing
Object2.

Thanks,
Tim