Thank you for trying to help.  I have added
import org.apache.artimus.message.PostForm;
to my action class.  I do not fully follow what I
should check in the struts-config.xml file.  And
should I use name="postForm" with lowercase 'p' or
uppercase 'P'?

In my struts-config.xml file, I have:

     <form-bean
        name="postForm"

type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
          <form-property
            name="receiver"
            type="java.lang.String"/>
          <form-property
            name="sender"
            type="java.lang.String"/>
          <form-property
            name="title"
            type="java.lang.String"/>
          <form-property
            name="postTopic"
            type="java.lang.String"/>
          <form-property
            name="postBody"
            type="java.lang.String"/>
        </form-bean>

and

    <action
        roles="administrator,editor,contributor"
        path="/message/NewTopic"
        type="org.apache.artimus.message.StoreMessage"
        name="postForm"
        scope="request"
        validate="true"
        input=".message.Form">