Hi,

I have a collection (of type java.util.List) which I am passing to the jsp page as a
bean. Each element of this collection represents an HTML control (radio/select etc.)
that I need to show on the page. One of the attributes for these elements is the
control name. I am using logic:iterate tag to iterate through the collection.

Q is how can I assign the name to a control ? I know it is possible to assign a
different name to each control using the indexed attribute. However this does not work
as I have logic:iterate loop inside in the outer logic:iterate loop to implement the
radio button options. [For each radio button element I have to again iterate through a
collection of possible options for that radio button.]

Thanks in advance
Anindito