Sort of. If it changes *and* you recompile, then you'll get the new value.
That's one of the fun things about compile-time constants (static final),
they're essentially inlined. I imagine it's highly unlikely to change, however.

P.S.
Action.ERROR_KEY has been deprecated in favor of Globals.ERROR_KEY.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>