Thanks Paul =)
-David
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul McCulloch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:07 AM
Subject: RE: Dependent Drop Down Boxes

> Have a look at http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/dynamicoptionlist/
>
> Paul

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify
us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorised
representative independent of this message.
> WARNING:
> While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being
transmitted via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that
attachments do not contain computer virus code.  You are therefore strongly
advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing the attachment to
this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for
loss or damage howsoever caused.