Hey I am using CSS like most everyone, I was wondering if its possible to
apply multiple styles to a single element?

IE I have a table cell, in my CSS it automatically receives this style:

TD {

color : #000000;

font-family: Arial, Verdana, Times;

font-size: 10pt;

}

and by specifying class="Blue" I can make it change the text color:

.Blue{

color: #323299;

}

however I'd also like to add a bottom border element to it ie:

.BlueThinBottomBorder {

border-bottom: 1px solid #323299;

}

Is it possible within the class="" to specify multiple style sheets to apply
and if so how?

(The idea is to keep me from having to make a BlueTextBlueThinBottomBorder
style)

Thanks,

David