Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: List Mailbox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 3:43 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Is it possible to nest Tiles layouts?

You can specify another definition as a put attribute for the content i.e

<definition name="doc.mainLayout" path="/layouts/classicLayout.jsp">
<put name="title" value="Tiles Library Documentation" />
<put name="header" value="/common/header.jsp" />
<put name="menu" value="doc.menu.main" />
<put name="footer" value="/common/footer.jsp" />
<put name="body" value="doc.portal.body" />
</definition>

You may find this link helpful:
http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/tilesAdvancedFeatures.pdf

Cal