Hello All,

I did some code reviews recently for my project being done on struts.

I found that most people still do a request.getAttribute("NAME") kind of
code even when the name is a property of the form object and is available in
the form object.

My question is should the use of form be mandatory. If yes, how it can be
enforced. Is there quick way I can remove all the params/attributes from the
request object once the corresponding values have been set in the form
object?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Regards,
Abhishek.