I have read through the archive and it seems that there are many who have struggled
with iPlanet and Struts.

I have a Struts application running on Tomcat, and I wanted to move it to an iPlanet
web server (6.05).  I'm running into a little trouble.

I get a "RequestDispatcher: forward call failed" error.  It appears to be finding the
action and failing some time after execution.  Any ideas?

Also, I am using tiles.

If this isn't possible, please tell me now...