> For situations like Tomcat running behind an Apache HTTPD
> server, this normally
> gets taken care of you automatically.

We have Tomcat running behind an Apache HTTPD and we are getting the port as
well. Is there perhaps something we are missing in the configuration?

> If you've got a
> different situation,
> you'll need to figure out how to tell your servlet container
> to adjust the
> server port it reports -- there's nothing Struts can do to help.

If configuration is not the solution, any suggestions on how to go about
changing the reported port?

To my mind, it is not so much that we want the servlet container to report a
different port (after all, it is using that port), we just want struts to
use a different port (80) for links. That is, we want to ensure routing
through the front door (i.e., Apache). Would using a Filter be a possible
solution?

Thanks,

Dan