From: Andre Risnes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 10:05 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: ActionForm is not automatically popluated.

Hi,

I have a tomcat/struts/velocity application that uses a
fairly standard ActionForm bean to validate user input.
My problem is that none of the fields in the ActionForm
bean become populated when the user submits the form.

I can retrieve the values from the form in the pRequest
parameter to the ActionForm.validate() method. The name
of the get/setFoo() methods in the ActionForm bean
matches the names of the fields in the submitted form.

What could be the problem?

JDK version 1.4.2_02
Tomcat version 4.0.6
Struts version 1.1