Nevermind, I figured it out.  Here's the syntax that works:

The documentation describes the "value" attribute as "[t]he value of the
radio tag."  That isn't very helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Hodges
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 7:50 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Question: How do I put iterated radio buttons in the same
gro up?

Thanks for the advice, but I can't get that to work.  I have to add a
"value" attribute to get it to compile, so I changed it to this:

That causes this run-time exception:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method available for property
master for bean under name  org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

My account bean has an "isMaster" method, so it's looking on some other
bean.  I've tried playing with the attribute values with no success.  I even
replaced the boolean "master" property on my account bean with another bean
class that defined a boolean "master" property to see if it was trying to
access "account.master.master", but that failed too.