Hi all

I have a form which has as many fields as are informed in a previous form. For
instance: form 1 asks the number of fields i want in form 2. After inputting that
number, i go to form 2, and there I must find the number of fields (same fields, they
are going to be indexed="true"). What should I implement in the ActionForm class to
handle such fields? How to catch such fields in the ActionForm class and in the Action
class?

Thanks a lot

Otávio Augusto