Ok, I lied. I neglected to check the local copy of your page prior to
making the edit. Bad on me.

In sum, visiting the page in Firebird 0.7 displays the script as stated.
Saving the page as a local file then opening and the page seems to behave
as expected. ??

-Ryan

| Ryan Russo                       |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |