I am hoping someone on this list has some experience to share regarding deploying a commercial web application which includes deploying a database as well as an application server.

We were thinking of using mysql as the db and either JBoss or Tomcat as the application server. We would need to include the db and app server because our customers are not technical at all and most of them don't currently have servers in their stores.

Is there anyone out there that has accomplished something similar?

If so, could you email me directly since this doesn't really pertain to struts, except for the fact that the application uses the framework.

Thanks