From: Raman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 12:43 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: <html:checkbox pls help

Hello,

I have a checkbox and i want to assign <html:checkbox
value. and that value should be my "id" value.
How should i do that.

here i want value to be my "id" value of table.. i have this string in
<logic:iterate loop

What I did till now:

I have <bean:define id="val1" name="subfilters" property="subFilterId"/>
and assign     this as <html:checkbox property="subfilterids"
value="<%=val1%>">
still it is not working and giving me error

this may be simple issue.. but i have tried and couln't find solution.. Pls
help.

-- Raman