From: Dirk Manske [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 5:21 PM
Subject: AW: how to disable a html:option tag? Sensitivity: Personal

Hi,

Does nobody know an answer or is it just too trivial?! Hm. The HTML Tag
Library says, that I can disable an option by setting disabled to "true".
However it does not work, the option can still be selected. I am wondering
is this a bug or did I miss something?

I hope someone can give me a hint. Thank you.

Dirk