Hi

If I change below location attribute to action attribute for <Menu> as well
as from <Item> then

For menu link I am getting

http://localhost:8080/cust/null/expandedMenu=CsrAccountInformation

and For Item link I am getting

http://localhost:8080/cust/null instead of
http://localhost:8080/cust/personalDataLoad?expandedMenu=CsrAccountInformati
on

 <Menu  name="CsrAcctInfo"  title="" action="/accountinfoview" >
            <Item   name="AcctCon"  title="Contact"
action="/personalDataLoad?expandedMenu=CsrAccountInformation"/>
            <Item   name="ClsAcct"  title="Close"
action="/closeAccountPageRouter?expandedMenu=CsrAccountInformation"/>
 </Menu>

Why this null is coming, is it coming bacause of some path problem.
I checked the entry of /accountinfoview and all actions mentioned above in
my struts-config.xml, the entries are there.

Thanks in advance for the Help.

Regards
Parag