From: Leonardo Francalanci [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 10:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OT?]Tomcat multiple users developing

Hello,
we are 3 developers currently developing a web site with struts.
The problem we are facing is that every time a user makes a change
to the code or to the struts.xml he has to reload the application:
this involve a great loss of time.
I'd like to know:

1) How do you share the same application developement? Do you use
a "strategy"? We are testing our business objects outside struts,
but the final test is always something that depends on tomcat, so
we need the last version of the code on tomcat very often...

2) Is there another way to tell Tomcat that a class has been changed
instead of reload the application or set the reload=true attribute
in the context?