It's working for me using an old example, but I did replace some of the jar
files with the latest struts version.

Darrin

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingvar Larsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 6:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Is it possible to deploy a struts 1.1 application in Tomcat
5.x?

Hello all!

I have tried to deploy several struts applications in Tomcat 5.0.x but
failed so far.
One of them is the struts-examples.war distrubted with the struts 1.1
package.

I guess it all depends on that struts uses JSP 1.2 and Tomcat 5 implements
JSP 2.0.

I have searched an answer for this in faq:s and several archives but did not
find
anything.

So, please! Does anyone of you know if it is possible to deploy and run a
web
application using struts in Tomcat 5. And if it is what steps should be
taken to
get it to work?

Thanks
Ingvar