Have a link call an Action?  Try to use the <html:link /> tag like this:

                  <strutshtml:link href="Action.do" paramId="custPIC"
paramName="dataItem"
                      paramProperty="custPIC"><B><strutsbean:write name="dataItem"
property="custPIC" /></B>
                  </strutshtml:link>

Brian

Tricky failure.
I have to parameters which have the same name.
One is a String which is sent with the request and the other parameter is
an abstractObject which is populated in the formBean.
Struts tried to set the string value from request into the abstractObject
and failed

Manuel

                                                                        An
                                        "'Struts Users Mailing List'"
 "Saul Q Yuan"                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                                Kopie
 22.01.2004 16:43
                                                                     Thema
                                        RE: Urgent: Call ActionClass from
                                        link

       Bitte antworten an
  "Struts Users Mailing List"
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              org>

I guess you're missing the web context in the action, try use
open function, that way it'll prefix the web context in the action.

Saul