From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael E. Allen
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Help URL Rewriting

Ted Husted wrote:

The container can't be sure that any given client supports cookies,

so

it will always use URL rewriting on the first request.

Is there any way to shut that off? From and Action I am returning an ActionForward from the execute that maps to an jnlp file. The "?jsessionid=090280243" at the end is messing up starting java web start. I can tell me users to hit refresh once and it will go away... but there should be a better way!

Thanks,
Michael