Hi,

I'm working on Struts applications that are deployed
on OC4J (Oracle 9i AS 1.0.2.2).
I have deployed my applications under the directory
OC4J/home/applications directory and access those
using the default OC4J listener on port 8888.

i.e, http://hostname:8888/appName/index.jsp.

Now, I need to modify my URL to include another
directory called test/prod.

eg: http://hostname:8888/test/appName/index.jsp

I have tried modifying the OC4J configuration files in
the OC4J/home/config directory to match the new
directory structure but it doesn't seem to work.

Does anybody have any experience working with OC4J?

Any help/pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shyam